GUIDELINES FOR BORROWING AND USE
- Tools/devices from the collection can only be checked out and returned to the Circulation Desk at the Cranston Public Library, Central Library. Do not use the book drop. Do not return to a Cranston Public Library branch location or a public library in another community.
- Tools/devices may be borrowed for one week and may not be renewed.
- Checkout it limited to one tool/device per household.
- At this time, holds may not be placed on tools/devices.
- Borrowers must be 18 years or older.
- Borrowers must be in good standing with the Library, have a valid Ocean State Libraries library card with a current address on file and no outstanding fines over $5.00.
- The library reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who abuse the equipment or who are repeatedly late in returning tools/devices.
- The library is not responsible for any liability, damages or expense resulting from misuse of the tool/device, connection of the device to other electronic devices, or data loss from use of the device.
- The library cannot provide additional instruction on the operation of tools/devices.
- The overdue fine is $5.00 a day. (Maximum fine $25.00.)
- The borrower is responsible for costs associated with damage or loss of the tool/device and/or peripherals due to neglect or abuse.
PROPER CARE AND USE
- As with any device, use care when handling.
- If any technical problems are encountered, patrons should return the tool/device immediately to the Circulation Desk at the Cranston Public Library.