- The Cranston Public Library will provide designated areas for tutoring as space permits. Tutoring areas are on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be reserved ahead of time.
- Several tutors may be using the same space at one time.
- Tutoring is to be conducted on a one-on-one basis.
- Tutoring will be limited to one hour per student; tutors may meet with a maximum of 2 students per day.
- Individual study carrels in the library are reserved exclusively for individual reading and study.
- No tutoring is allowed in designated quiet or silent areas.
- Appropriate noise levels will be observed at all times.
Approved by the Cranston Public Library Board of Trustees May 13, 2015