Stream movies, music, and audiobooks with your Cranston Public Library card. Borrow up to 5 Instant title(s) each month.
They are available to borrow for instant streaming or temporary downloading to your smartphone, tablet and computer.
Get Started with hoopla
- Register for a hoopla account by visiting www.hoopladigital.com or by using the hoopla app on your iOS or Android mobile device. You will need to provide an email address, create a password, and have your library card information ready. The mobile app can be found in the App Store and the Google Play store.
- Easily browse titles on your computer or mobile device by clicking Browse All on the format (Music, Movies, Audiobooks, eBooks, Comics, and Television)you would like to browse further on. You can also search for a specific title by clicking on the Search box and typing in your title/keyword.
- To borrow a title, click on the titles icon and then click the Borrow button. Your borrowed titles can be found under the My Titles menu for viewing/listening. Enjoy your selected titles!
- Borrowed titles will be automatically returned when your lending period is over. There are no holds, wait lists, or late fees for any of hoopla's content.
- If you need any additional help, visit the help section on the mobile app, or click on the Help link found at the bottom of hoopladigital.com.
If you need any help using hoopla, please contact us at 401-943-9080 and we'd be happy to assist you.