GUIDELINES FOR BORROWING AND USE
- Tools/devices from the collection can only be checked out and returned to the Circulation Desk at the Cranston Public Library, Central Library. Do not use the book drop. $5 fine if returned to a public library in another community.
- Tools/devices may be borrowed for one week and may not be renewed.
- Checkout is limited to one tool/device per household.
- At this time, holds may not be placed on tools/devices.
- Borrowers must be 18 years or older.
- Borrowers must be in good standing with the Library, have a valid Ocean State Libraries library card with a current address on file and no outstanding fines over $5.00.
- The library reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who abuse the equipment or who are repeatedly late in returning tools/devices.
- The library is not responsible for any liability, damages or expense resulting from misuse of the tool/device, connection of the device to other electronic devices, or data loss from use of the device.
- The library cannot provide additional instruction on the operation of tools/devices.
- The overdue fine is $5.00 a day. (Maximum fine $25.00.)
- The borrower is responsible for costs associated with damage or loss of the tool/device and/or peripherals due to neglect or abuse.
PROPER CARE AND USE
- As with any device, use care when handling.
- If any technical problems are encountered, patrons should return the tool/device immediately to the Circulation Desk at the Cranston Public Library.