WELCOME TO THE C-LAB
The C-Lab is Cranston Public Library's space for learning, exploring, and experimenting with technology. The C-Lab offers structured classes, innovative programs, one-on-one technology assistance (by appointment), and open hours where the public can drop in.
OPEN TECH TIME -Tuesdays & Thursdays 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Open-lab time where you can drop-in and learn about the new technology we have in the lab, practice what you learned in our computer classes, or receive basic assistance with your technology.
Services & Equipment:
- 3D Printing with Makerbot Replicator 2X or Cube 2 (FAQ & Policy)
- Vinyl to MP3 Conversion with Audio-Technica Stereo Turntable (FAQ & Policy)
- VHS to DVD Conversion with Roxio Conversion Software (FAQ & Policy)
- Basic Technology & Computer Assistance with Dell Laptops (Windows 7/8/10)
Receive help with:
- Improving your English, math, or writing skills
- Studying for the GED
- Finding and applying for jobs
- Learning computer basics
- and more!
The service is free and no appointment or reservation is needed. Laptops are available to use or feel free to bring your own device.
Visit our computer class webpage for further information.
ONE-ON-ONE TECHNOLOGY APPOINTMENTS
Visit our technology appointment's webpage for more information.
|Makerbot Replicator 2X 3D printer (1)||Roxio VHS to DVD Converter|
|Cubify Cube 3D Printer 2nd Generation (2)||iPad 2 iMovie Installed|
|Windows 8 Laptop (1)||Sony Bloggie Touch Camera (4) 8 GB|
|Dell Latitude 3540 Laptops with Windows 7 (15)||Flip UltraHD Camera (1) 4 GB|
|Audio-Technica AT-LP60-USB Automatic Stereo Turntable (1)|
|Canon Selphy CP910 Compact Photo Printer (1)||Vivitar 50" Tripod (1)|
|Exploration Station||Gorilla 6" Tripod (1)|